The US CPSCin conjunction with Lasko Products has issued a recall of over 100,000 portable heaters due to a faulty electrical connection. This recall caught my eye because I have one out on my back porch for all my animals.
Thirty-six reports were received by Lasko of the faulty electrical connection overheating. Luckily, no personal injury has been reported in conjunction with the reports received by Lasko.
Contact Lasko for a free replacement heater. Stop using the defective product immediately.
For all your personal injury and social security needs, please contact the injury team at Harrell & Harrell, PA