Gainesville Car Accident Lawyer
FREE CONSULTATION – NO OBLIGATION
Our Gainesville auto accident attorneys have decades of experience protecting the rights of those who have been injured in a car accident. Call 904-251-1111 now for a free case evaluation.
Experienced attorneys for all types of auto accident cases.
Thousands of car crashes with injuries occur in Florida every day, and many of those are caused by the negligence of someone else. Our team of car accident lawyers has more than 300 years of combined experience representing people who have been injured or lost a loved one due to an auto accident involving negligence, and we’re ready to help you.
We have successfully recovered compensation on behalf of clients injured in accidents due to a wide range of factors, including the following and more:
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Improper turns
- Unsafe lane changes
- Wrong-way driving
- Road rage
- Failure to maintain a safe operating condition
Our Gainesville auto accident attorneys can also represent your claim when you’ve been injured as the result of defective products or equipment, improper maintenance of vehicles or roadways, and more.
How our Gainesville car accident attorneys can help.
Our work for you begins with a free, no-obligation consultation. We will review the facts surrounding your accident and make an initial determination of the strength of your case. If you choose us to represent you, there is no cost to you for our services unless we recover damages on your behalf.
The staff at Harrell & Harrell, P.A., includes personal injury attorneys who fully understand how an injury sustained in an accident can affect your life for many years to come. We also have former medical professionals on our team, as well as expert economists who help us calculate an accurate estimate of your financial losses, both current and future. Depending upon the nature and severity of your injuries, the compensation we may seek on your behalf include:
- Loss of income: Wages and/or bonuses you have missed at your place of employment
- Loss of future earning capacity: Income you may miss in the future due to an inability to maintain the level of employment you had prior to being injured
- Medical costs: Costs for treating your injuries, including doctor and hospital visits, diagnostic tests, therapies, and prescriptions
- Property loss: Repairs and vehicle-related expenses and damage to other types of property
- Non-economic damages: Pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental anguish, loss of consortium and more
Call our Gainesville auto accident lawyers and legal experts now.
No one expects to be the victim of someone else’s negligent actions in a car accident, and few know where to turn for help in navigating the complex legal processes involved in filing a claim. You don’t have to face insurance company lawyers or adjusters alone: The experienced team at Harrell & Harrell, P.A., will be on your side every step of the way.
We encourage you to take action promptly to find out if you have a case. Contact us now to schedule your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with our Gainesville car accident legal team. You can complete the form at the top of the page or call us anytime of day or night at 904-251-1111 or 800-251-1111.