Yulee Car Accident Lawyer
FREE CONSULTATION – NO OBLIGATION
In our decades of experience serving thousands of clients, we’ve seen it time and time again: Injured auto accident victims who don’t have the resources to go up against large insurance companies in order to get the compensation they need to get their lives back on track. That’s why the Yulee auto accident lawyers at Harrell & Harrell, P.A., offer absolutely free, no-obligation consultations to review your case and don’t charge you for our services unless we secure compensation on your behalf. Call us now at 904-251-1111 for your free case review.
How our Yulee car accident attorneys can help you.
For most people who have been injured in an accident, the mounting costs of medical care combined with a loss of income or earning capacity can lead to financial worries. When permanent injuries are severe or necessitate long-term care, the circumstances can be even more dire. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligent actions, having an experienced car accident lawyer on your side can help protect you and your family’s future by fighting for what’s rightfully yours.
We handle all types of car accident cases.
Our Yulee car accident lawyers are experts in representing clients who have been injured in accidents of all types. These are just a few of the types of cases we handle:
- Rear-end collisions: These are often the result of someone following too closely. The impact of even a slow-speed rear-end collision can cause soft tissue injuries, while crashes at higher speeds can cause devastating injuries.
- Side-impact crashes: A side-impact accident is usually caused by someone running a red light, failing to stop at a stop sign, or pulling out in front of traffic. Because many at-fault drivers are speeding as they ignore traffic signs and signals, these accidents can cause severe injuries to occupants of both vehicles.
- Head-on collisions: Unsafe passing, distracted driving, driving the wrong way, driving under the influence and other factors can be the cause of these horrific accidents. The combined speeds of the cars involved make head-on collisions one of the most serious types of accidents.
- Multiple-vehicle accidents: Collisions involving several vehicles can be challenging, since multiple parties may be at fault and a number of insurance companies may play a role in your claim.
Legal help for auto accident victims.
Our personal injury accident lawyers may be able to help you recover both economic and non-economic damages. Depending upon the specific circumstances of your accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Lost wages, which may include not only wages you have lost since the accident, but also incomes you may not be able to earn in the future as the result of your injuries.
- Property damage, such as repair or replacement costs of your vehicle.
- Medical bills, such as those for emergency care, hospitalization, diagnostic procedures, physical therapy, and much more.
- Pain and suffering, including emotional or mental anguish caused by injuries sustained in your accident.
As our legal experts prepare your claim, we will thoroughly investigate your accident, handle all of the necessary paperwork and communications with insurance companies, and keep you informed of our progress every step of the way. We will also call on our in-house professionals to determine an appropriate dollar amount for the compensation we will seek on your behalf.
Contact our Yulee auto accident attorneys today.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our personal injury accident attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us, call us at 904-251-1111 or 800-251-1111, or complete the form at the top of the page to schedule your free consultation now.