Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Lake City
FREE CONSULTATION – NO OBLIGATION
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence, you have the legal right to seek compensation for your losses. Our Lake City personal injury lawyers know from experience how a serious injury can result in unexpected and often long-lasting financial, physical, and emotional effects on our clients’ lives, and we work aggressively to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We invite you to schedule a free consultation now by completing the form above or calling us any time at 904-251-1111 or 800-251-1111.
The personal injury lawyers at Harrell & Harrell, P.A., have decades of experience in every area of personal injury law. We’ve successfully represented clients involved in many types of cases, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, social security disability, and more.
Expert Lake City personal injury and accident attorneys.
Together, our team of attorneys has more than 300 years of experience guiding clients through the process of seeking fair settlements or compensation for their injuries. This team also includes other experienced professionals who assist with your case as needed, including former nurses, physicians qualified to offer analyses and testimony, and experts in the determination of the potential long-term effects of injuries and the accurate calculation of our clients’ financial losses.
Personal injury is the main focus of the attorneys at Harrell & Harrell, P.A., and we specialize in negotiating our clients’ claims, litigating those claims when necessary, and identifying our clients’ full range of losses, both current and those they may have in the future. Our personal injury lawyers are deeply experienced in recovering many types of compensatory damages for our clients, including:
- Medical care: This may be a broad category, as it encompasses expenses for medical treatment you may have received in the immediate aftermath of your accident, as well as medical-related care you will need in the future as a result of your injury.
- Income and/or job loss: A personal injury can have far-reaching effects on your capacity to earn sufficient income in the future. You may also be entitled to compensation for wages or salary you’ve already lost.
- Property loss: Personal injury accidents often involve damage to or the total loss of vehicles or other items. You may be entitled to compensation for repairs or replacement of these items.
- Pain and suffering: The recovery of non-economic losses is often just as important as recovering economic losses for many of our clients. Pain and suffering may refer to the physical pain and discomfort you experience as a result of your injury; mental anguish or emotional distress you may be suffering; and other effects your accident has on your life.
- Loss of enjoyment: You may be entitled to recover damages when you’re no longer able to enjoy daily interests, such as recreational activities, due to your injury.
Contact our Lake City, FL personal injury law firm now.
Accidents don’t wait for weekdays or daylight hours—they can happen to anyone at anytime. That’s why, if you need us, we have personal injury lawyers standing by 24/7. Contact us before you communicate with insurance company adjusters or lawyers to ensure that your rights are fully protected.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations and there’s never a fee to work with us unless we recover damages on your behalf. Contact us now: Call 904-251-1111 or 800-251-1111 or complete the form above.