Class Action Lawsuit Attorneys in Jacksonville
FREE CONSULTATION – NO OBLIGATION
Class Actions are when you pursue cases on behalf of a group of people wronged in a similar fashion by the same companies, thereby obtaining justice for as many people as possible in the most efficient way as possible, and maximizing the likelihood that the offending companies will cease the improper conduct in the future as a result of a united stand against that conduct.
At Harrell & Harrell, our class action settlement attorneys in Jacksonville represent corporations and individuals in prosecuting more specialized cases commonly referred to as “Business Torts.” Some, but not all, would include the following:
- RICO – The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act is used to civilly prosecute cases against persons or entities engaged in a pattern of criminal activity and seeks monetary damages.
- Officer and Director Liability – Using specialized skills and experience to hold corporate officers and directors accountable for improper acts while those officers and directors try to avoid responsibility by hiding behind corporate entities and corporate shell games.
- FDUTPA – Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act seeks redress for people or businesses harmed by false or misleading advertisements, and seeking to stop those false or misleading advertisements so others don’t fall prey to them in the future.
Personal Injury with Bill Harrell
- Qui-Tams – Prosecuting cases, typically in conjunction with the government, against companies engaged in a scheme to defraud the government.
- Employment Law – Addressing overtime disputes and the Fair Labor Standards Act, age discrimination and pursuing sexual harassment cases.
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE.®
The paralegal Beth Osburn was absolutely incredible. Her assistance, dedication, responsiveness, encouragement, and overall compassion helped me through an incredibly difficult time. I never believed I would need to consult an attorney and was somewhat negatively biased in my expectation of how that experience might be. However, based on my experience with Harrell and Harrell, I have recommended and will continue to recommend them to anyone put in the difficult situation of needing legal counsel/assistance.